The Dangers of Mold Damage
Not only does mold damage the material that it lives on, but if left unresolved, a small mold problem could also quickly develop into something much more severe. Mold is not just unattractive and smelly, but it can cause long-term damage to your property and your health.
Mold Will Damage Your Property
You’ve invested a lot into your home, and a house is easily the most significant investment anyone will ever make in their lifetime. Mold problems that go un-remediated have the potential to cause severe structural damage to your property.
Certain types of mold can rot wood and attract insects, and both can ruin the structural integrity of your home. Also, the longer you wait to remediate a mold problem, the more expensive it will be to fix it.
Mold Can Affect Your Health
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “molds can cause nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation” for people who are sensitive to mold. A mold infestation can also cause upper respiratory problems in otherwise healthy individuals.
The worst-case scenario is the negative effect it has on those who are especially sensitive, such as children, the elderly, or those with asthma. Although there is not a great deal of research that can conclusively link mold to illness, it can still cause a lot of nasty symptoms that would otherwise be absent. And when the health of your family is a factor, why would you risk unnecessary mold exposure?
Professional Remediation is the Best Option
If you have a mold infestation in your home, do not try to remediate it yourself. Direct exposure to mold can be dangerous and should not be attempted. Call the professionals at BioResponse today to help you with your mold problem. We will get rid of the mold, educate you on ways to prevent future problems, and get your home back to the healthy state it needs to be.
REACH US NOW
For emergencies, please call 855.887.4272
WHAT CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT SOUTH FLORIDA SAY
In times like these your quality work and attention to detail is appreciated.Your employees were very professional and pleasent to deal with. Thank you from all my family.
Your immediate response and excellent cleaning is appreciated. Thanks for working with our budget. We plan to use Bioresponse again.
Professional, forthcoming and quick response. After hurricane Michael there were lots of vultures and low life’s trying to take advantage of the victims. Nicolas responded quickly completed the quote, which was below what I expected, and they stuck to it. Manny responded with his crew and completed the remediation in a timely, safe, clean and professional manner. The major thing they did was showed concern for safety, compassion for the victims and respect for you and your property. Great Job, Thanks!
The people, especially the lead Manny Pozo, was professional and personable. They used more time and equipment than estimated to dry out a troublesome are that concerned me and never once even suggested increasing the bill. They went well beyond my expectations.
I had a noticeable leak in my ceiling and I called BioResponse to come assess the damage. Manny made an appointment with me immediately and was at my house the next day. The work by this company is neat, professional and fast! I highly recommend them!
If you or someone you know has a Water, Mold, Fire or Biohazard emergency, BioResponse Restoration is the company to call!
We had a severe mold situation due to roof leak from Irma that we have been waiting for insurance to resolve. They were great Clean, thorough and told us want to expect. I would recommend them to any who has a mold issue!